Canyon Country Showcase
American history, surreal landscapes, wild western antics and fabulous Sin City fun - this USA trip has it all, and so much more. Starting off in Las Vegas, you'll journey down Route 66 to the mighty Grand Canyon, then revel at the cliffs and mesas of Mesa Verde National Park, gaze at the red-rock stoned arches in Arches National Park, watch the sun set amidst the spectacular hoodoos of Bryce Canyon, and marvel at the grandeur of Zion National Park.
- : Visit the entertainment capital of the world
- : Experience this stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site
- : See America's second largest man-made reservoir
- : Visit one of the most photographed areas on the Colorado River
- : Explore the treasures of the Navajo people with a guide in a 4-wheel drive tour
- : See Native American cliff dwellings at this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- : View the iconic Delicate Arch
- : Stop at this large wilderness park with canyons, rivers, arches and fossils
- : Stare in awe at the multi-coloured hoodoos
- : Revel in one of the most scenic canyons
- : View the striking canyons, buttes and mesas carved by the Colorado and Green Rivers
- : Visit the magnificent Waterpocket Fold
- : Visit the ancestral lands of the Hopi native people
- : Stand in the exact spot where Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico meet
- : Travel on to Dead Horse Point that sits 2000 feet above the Colorado River
- : View thousands of hoodoos that the locals call goblins
- Monument Valley: Journey on through the barren beauty of the desert to Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, where you will board off-road open-air vehicles to explore the valley with your Navajo guide. This tour covers the famous 17-mile loop of Monument Valley. The area is also the backdrop for many western Hollywood hits, including Stagecoach and Fort Apache.
- Canyonlands National Park: It's on to Canyonlands National Park for a drive onto the Island in the Sky - a mesa resting 1,000 feet (305 meters) above the surrounding countryside, offering spectacular views over the dramatic sandstone formations.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Bryce Canyon National Park, where repeated freezes and thaws of the parks soft sandstone and limestone landscape over millions of years have created the bizarre formations you'll find here. Stand in puzzlement in front of the multicoloured 'hoodoos' and vast amphitheaters that signify the environment of Bryce Canyon, then take a stroll along one of the many juniper lined trails to one of the view points hugging the rim of the Paunsaugunt Plateau.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Many meals included
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- City orientation tours
- Variety of Optional Experiences
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US...
|1||Arrive Las Vegas (1 Night)|
|2||Las Vegas – Flagstaff (2 Nights)|
|3||Grand Canyon Excursion|
|4||Flagstaff – Lake Powell – Page (1 Night)|
|5||Page – Horseshoe Bend – Monument Valley – Kayenta (1 Night)|
|6||Kayenta – Four Corners – Mesa Verde National Park – Durango (1 Night)|
|7||Durango – Moab (2 Nights)|
|8||Arches National Park and Free Time|
|9||Moab – Canyonlands National Park – Dead Horse Point State Park – Goblin Valley State Park – Torrey (|
|10||Torrey – Capitol Reef National Park – Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument – Bryce Canyon Nat|
|11||Bryce Canyon National Park and Free Time|
|12||Bryce Canyon – Zion National Park – Depart Las Vegas|